• 1.1. Liability - The Exhibitor is entirely responsible for the space leased by him/her and shall not injure, mar or deface the premises and the Exhibitor shall not drive, nor permit to be driven any nails, hooks, tacks or screws. The Exhibitor agrees to reimburse the facility for any loss or damage to the premises or equipment occurring in the space leased to the Exhibitor.
• 1.2. Aisles - The aisles, passageways and overhead spaces remain strictly under the control of the Management, and no signs, decorations, banners, advertising matter, excessive noise level, or special exhibits will be permitted in those areas except by special written permission of the management. All exhibits and their personnel must remain within the confines of their own spaces and no Exhibitor will be permitted to erect signs or display products in such a manner as to affect the display of other Exhibitors. No interference with the space of another Exhibitor will be permitted.
• 1.3. Space - The space contracted for is to be used solely for the Exhibitor whose name appears on the Contract and it is agreed that the Exhibitor will not sublet or assign any portion of same without the verbal consent of the Show Director.
• In the event that the Exhibitor fails to occupy or use his space or to have his exhibit completed and in place by the opening of the show, they shall forfeit their right to the space, all prepaid rents, and upon demand pay any rental balance owing the Washington Aviation Association.
• 1.4. All Demonstrations - As promotional activities must be within the limits of the purchased space.
• 1.5. Restrictions - The Show Director reserves the right to restrict or remove exhibits, without refund, that may have been falsely entered or may be deemed by the Show Director unsuitable or objectionable. This restriction applies to noise, PA systems, persons, lights, loud music, conduct, printed matter, or anything of a character that might be objectionable to the Show or to the Show Director. The Washington Aviation Association will announce all drawings through the facilities PA system.
• 1.6. Offenders - May be asked to leave the area if any of the above are violated and, as an exhibitor offender, no refund will be given.
Rules For Exhibits
• 2. All Booths - Booths and decorations must concur with the facility regulations, city ordinances and local fire codes. Any violations may result in the removal of any materials found to be in violation.
• 3. Security - We wish to provide the tightest security possible for the protection of your exhibit properties. However, the Washington Aviation Association, the facility, the Management, or our insurance company is NOT financially liable for the losses or "mysterious disappearances" of any kind. The facility will be locked when the event is over on Friday and Saturday nights and appropriate security measures will be taken.
• 4. Liability - Neither the Washington Aviation Association, any subcontractors, the facility or their representatives, nor any members of the above mentioned will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or the exhibitor's employees or property from any cause whatsoever. The Exhibitor, on signing the contract, expressly releases the aforementioned from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
• 5. Complete Agreement - This agreement contains all the terms and conditions agreed on by the parties hereto, and no other agreements, regarding the subject matter of this contract, shall be deemed to exist or to find any of the parties hereto.
• 6. Severability - The Washington Aviation Association reserves the right to: $100.00 cancellation fee; 50% cancellation fee after November 1, 2017; and no refund after January 15, 2018. Half payment is due upon booking. Full payment required by January 1, 2018.
Thank you for another amazing event. My wife and I regularly plan our vacations around the February Conference and never stop learning something new!
The Awards Banquet was a wonderful opportunity to unwind after being on our feet all day. What a great group of people and the oysters were out of this world! Thanks!
The Aviation Career Forum was a fantastic addition to the event line-up. We really noticed the difference in the energy and age span on the Trade Show floor SAT & SUN. Thanks!
I enjoyed the Idaho Mt. Flying class last year and the Idaho backcountry lodge session this year.